Friday, July 18, 2008

cry

I am constantly crying. I just started this Bible study about two to three weeks ago, and every time I pray I cry. Every time I read scripture I cry. Every time I read something sentimental I cry.

God knows my tears. Psalm 126:5 says, "Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy." I can't help but think my song of joy is coming. I think God is softening my heart so I can be used by Him. I'm so thankful that I see a change in myself. I'm so thankful that I'm seeing less of myself and more of my Jesus.

2 comments:

Spielmaster (aka Quiet Traveler) said...

You are so beautiful, Jessica. Inside and out.

Kristy said...

Jessica - in the midst of your pain, you are such an inspiration. I love you and am praying for you! I hope you realize how much Jesus shines from you.