Thursday, April 10, 2008

bad day

I had a bad day yesterday. There were some issues going on that just made yesterday hard to handle. Too hard. It was the first time I've really let myself say out loud, "It's just not fair." It was the first time that I actually felt like the load was too much to bear. It was one of the hardest days I've had in a long, long time.

The thing is, I know that life is not fair. I know that I already have more than I deserve. I'm so very thankful for my husband. He is such a blessing in my life.

So if you happen to stumble across my blog today or tomorrow or any time in the next few days, please pray for me. I need peace and comfort in a pretty big way right now. I don't want answers because I know I won't get them. I just need peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you.

Kelli said...

You know I will! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm always praying for you.

Unknown said...

You and kyle are always in my prayers.
Love you,
Stephanie