Saturday, January 12, 2008

Fun, fun, fun

We have a dog, Moses, who we just got on the first of December. We have another dog, Timber, who is four and a half. We were worried that Timber might not be accepting of Moses. But it has brought so much joy to our lives to have both of these dogs around. We laugh at them all the time.

My parents bought Moses for us in Canton. When we were getting in the car to take him home we discovered that he was born the same day we had the miscarriage. I'm not really superstitious (I'm just a little stitious, for all you fans of "The Office"). I just think that we needed joy, and it was a reminder that God provides joy in the midst of difficulty and sadness.

I think that Kyle and I need to post a video of Moses chasing Timber around the house. It's hilarious. Maybe it would bring a little bit of joy to someone else.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see!

Anonymous said...

You are right! Dobber is our miscarraige puppy, and he has been/is still a big part of our family. I think getting him right after we lost our baby was one of the best things we could have done. Even 12 years later, Dobber gets priority over me with Kris.

Kelli said...

We love Moses! We hope to meet him soon! Such a cute pup with a great name!