Wednesday, June 25, 2008

pb

So, I should no longer buy peanut butter. I LOVE peanut butter. I can eat spoonful after spoonful and not think twice, except an hour later when I'm thinking, "Why did I eat that?" It's just good stuff. And no, I did not eat a whole jar. I just ate about 2 tablespoons. And also half a pb and j. And also three pb crackers. But that's all of the peanut butter that I ate-yesterday.

On another note, I had someone remind me-quite selflessly, I might add-that had it not been for a certain friend, then I never would have met my husband who has brought me so much joy (see previous blog). So, Kelli Burks, thanks for introducing me to Kyle Walker. I don't know how you knew (she told me-honestly-"If you meet him, you'll marry him."), but you obviously saw something that could be, and is, wonderful. Thank you, friend. You changed my life with your friendship but also with your "meddling". =) I love you!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Ahhh! I feel much better now! :) Love you too!