Sunday, June 22, 2008

yesterday

Yesterday was my fifth anniversary of being married to a wonderful man. God has truly blessed me with a husband that is compassionate, faithful, humble, kind, loving, intelligent, and good looking. (I'm sure Kyle would be disappointed if I didn't also mention that he is very strong and very fast.) Kyle is incredible. He truly cares about others and wants people to feel important and special. You can so easily see Christ in him. It's obvious that he is seeking God's heart for his life and his ministry. He makes me want to be more like Jesus. I am so proud to be his wife. Kyle is an amazing husband and man. I loved him immensely on our wedding day, but my love for him has deepened so much since then.

So, Kyle Walker, I love you. You are the man that God knew I needed to be with. You bring joy to my life. I am so glad that God has let me participate in ministry with you. I am so thankful that God has let me do life with you. Though life around us has seemed to crumble at times, my relationship with you has been steady. You have been my best friend. You have loved me at times when I'm sure I've been hard to love. I love you so much, Kyle. I can't wait to see what the future holds, known and unknown. I am so blessed to be married to you.

1 comment:

Waiting said...

Smiling, I say, "Thank you. I love you. Indubitably."
-hubba-hubba hubby