Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cleansing Tears

Tonight I have been sad. In my urgency to help friends in need the past couple of weeks, I have felt the need to be strong. Even though no one has said this or even hinted at it, I have felt pressure (maybe even from within myself) to move on and get over it. I just can't do it tonight. I need to cry. I need to be sad. I need to mourn. Sometimes it's hard to feel the freedom to do that. My Aunt Lecia told me that tears are cleansing. Tonight I need to be cleansed.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

We love you, Jessica, and we're proud of your transparency. This is not something you will just be able to get past.

The Lord knew you needed extra prayers last night because the girls in my Discipleship class were praying for you.

We love you and are here for you!