Tuesday, October 2, 2007

New Day

Today was hard, too. I don't know why, but I guess I expected that each day would be a little easier. I don't think it happens that way, though.

I continue to hear stories from friends and acquaintances about how a miscarriage has affected their lives. Not all of them have happy endings. I almost think that it is good for me to hear that. I think that it still reminds me that God works in ways that we are not guaranteed to understand.

Like I've said earlier, I think that God can use this experience to show other people how great He is. Today I think God gave me a little bit more peace about that. I don't want to reveal too many details, but I am beginning to think that a friend of mine might be just a little bit more open to God today than he/she was last month. I just pray that God will continue to use this situation in our lives to bring Himself glory.

So if you have been praying for Kyle and me, please continue. But also please pray for our friends that don't know Jesus. I want them to know Christ and the power of his resurrection.

No comments: