Friday, October 12, 2007

Support System

My husband is too good to me. I can't believe how good God is to me sometimes. He really blessed me when He gave me Kyle. Kyle is such a good and Godly man. He knows how to love me and how to take care of me. I just can't get over how blessed I am. I think we're going to the fair tomorrow. There is no one else that I would rather hang out with than my husband. We have fun together, and it's so obvious that Jesus is in him. I know that is what I love about him. Christ is so obvious in his life that it just overflows into the way he treats people and loves people.

Today was a hard day. I think that with so much going on this week (no free night at home), I have just been tired. Tired and emotional don't mix well. I haven't been as patient or as merciful. That bothers me. When you're under pressure, you see what's really on the inside. I didn't like what came out today. I have such a great support system, though. I know that there are many people out there praying for me. By the way, Kelli Bishop, if you read this, your comments have meant so much to me. When I read your comment about how your discipleship group prayed for me, I couldn't help but cry. Thank you for being aware of what the Holy Spirit is telling you. He knew I needed prayer.

I'm so glad that God has a bigger and better plan than my own. I know that I can't do this on my own. I know that I can't make the right things happen on my own. I just trust that God is going to take care of everything. I can't do anything about any of this. I just have to do what I know is right, and let God be in control.

I think I'm going to bed. It's too late to be up right now. I want to snuggle with my husband. I love him too much to just let him sit in his chair and be lonely. I think his arms are calling my name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl-
I love reading your blog. Just know that I am continuing to pray for you and Kyle. We love you guys very much!!

Kelli said...

Jessica, you're so sweet! Y'all have encouraged us much over the years, and it is a blessing to be able to do this now for you. I love you!